I offer training seminars on sound therapy with Tibetan singing bowls, gongs, and other instruments for relaxation and healing. These seminars are open to people of all levels and no prior experience is necessary. Contact me if you’re interested in hosting a workshop at your location.
What you’ll learn in these seminars:
- Introduction and theory of singing bowls and gongs
- Studies-backed benefits of using Tibetan singing bowls and gongs
- Different healing methods and systems
- Working with singing bowls and gongs on the chakras
- Tips and techniques for playing
- Practical exercises for providing sound therapy to others
- How to develop your healing skills
- Tips for choosing-purchasing singing bowls and gongs
These seminars are designed for:
- Holistic/alternative healers
- Psychotherapists and mental health counselors
- Yoga and meditation teachers
- Practitioners who want to add singing bowls and gongs to their therapies
- Anyone looking to use healing sounds for self-healing
The seminar will be led by certified sound therapist Manolis Zografakis, a member of the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine. Upon completion, participants will receive a certificate.
For arranging a training seminar or a workshop, and for more information, contact me via WhatsApp at 00306945562818.
I had the privilege of attending a two-day sound therapy seminar in Chania with Manolis Zografakis, and it was an incredible experience. As a massage therapist, I wanted to complement my therapies with Tibetan Singing bowls. Manolis’ deep knowledge and expertise in the field of Tibetan singing bowls and sound healing provided a comprehensive understanding of the practice. The seminar was suitable for all levels, and I left feeling equipped with practical techniques and protocols for using singing bowls in my own meditation and healing practices. Although I don’t play any musical instruments and have no knowledge of music theory, I felt comfortable during the seminar. Manolis’ guidance and explanations helped me understand the idea behind sound healing and how to use the singing bowls as a healing modality for my practice. I highly recommend this training seminar to any professional interested in using Tibetan singing bowls for healing.